We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What are you working on? (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9512 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2022, 1KJ wrote:
Wow! Speaking of inspiration, your routine sounds a lot better than mine. I might have to rethink my routine. If you have a video of your routine, I would love to see it.
KJ

So many other projects in the works too, but I'll upgrade the priority on this to be written up and photos to send.

Sadly, all of my time is taken up repairing renter damage to a house I am trying to sell.
It would seem magical if hired help would show up on time and be able to follow simple instructions.
Hours of painting to not lead to good coin work with crippled hands - sigh!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
_Alex_
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of _Alex_
I am currently working on Fuki's air toss vanish. It is mostly for my own enjoyment. I like how elegant and impossible and looks.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4095 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2022, funsway wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2022, 1KJ wrote:
Wow! Speaking of inspiration, your routine sounds a lot better than mine. I might have to rethink my routine. If you have a video of your routine, I would love to see it.
KJ

So many other projects in the works too, but I'll upgrade the priority on this to be written up and photos to send.

Sadly, all of my time is taken up repairing renter damage to a house I am trying to sell.
It would seem magical if hired help would show up on time and be able to follow simple instructions.
Hours of painting to not lead to good coin work with crippled hands - sigh!

I hear you, I have a few rentals myself. A bit of trouble, but worth it, I recon. Don't let it get in the way of magic.

kj
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What are you working on? (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL