The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Screaming Goat Competition 2023 ECSS (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Greetings
Once again I will soon be seeking the 13 to make the list of the Screaming Goat (I will start this list Aug 27th 2022) there will be 13 and 4 alternates (in case someone is kidnapped by Cthulhu and unable to make the Competition)
Only I will be taking the names, to avoid an overflow and have sad disappointed humans because they left their name with the wrong person
I will announce the start on that date, then contact me (not before) and I will post the names on here as I receive them (you must be registering or registered to be on the list)
May the odds be in your favor
Vlad
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2017 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Well Spector, we don't see and hear THAT every day!

George
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
It sounds like some of the crowds from previous ECSS's
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Screaming Goat Competition 2023 ECSS (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL