We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » How do you carry yours ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3587 Posts

Profile of warren
Most of us enjoy the odd packet trick so my question is how do you carry your packet tricks so that they don't get damaged when using them as an EDC item ?

I know you can purchase the small plastic wallets and obviously put them into your everyday wallet however it's been my experience that the cards get damaged or bent so wondered what practical solutions are out there.
will lane
View Profile
Veteran user
Will likes to post so he has made
339 Posts

Profile of will lane
TCC's Packet Wallet is my choice. https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10040
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2683 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
For the price point and the good looks of them, I agree with will lane. The TCC packet wallet is a good choice.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5842 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I use leather credit card wallets, in a shirt or jacket pocket. I NEVER put them in a pants pocket.
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
542 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
A cheap plastic sleeve, couple of thick black paper sheets, and a print of a picture from the Net... Use it for storage as well as all my packet tricks are wrapped the same way... Hope this helps!
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
542 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
Was trying to add a picture but no way...
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1482 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Metal cigarette case. Pops open book style with push of a button. No one knows it is a cigarette case so they think it is a fancy case meant for cards. Even fits comfortably in the back pocket.
Another idea I use is a belt/waist clip phone case. These can hold a plethora of props and if you turn them facing down they can work as a holdout. Use cuts of foam to hold any loose props in place or as a divider. Make a Batman style utility belt for magic! Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
RobertApodaca
View Profile
New user
Henderson, NV
78 Posts

Profile of RobertApodaca
Kind of random, but the faux leather wallet that comes with Lethal Tender if you are familiar with that.
Dewars Neat
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Dewars Neat
Another vote for TCCs wallet. It’s fantastic and very well made
_Alex_
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of _Alex_
When I was really into packet tricks I would carry them in plastic wallets. You get what you pay for though. I'm sure the TCC wallets are great. https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/packet......r-cards/
cpatchett
View Profile
Veteran user
My current prediction is that I have
336 Posts

Profile of cpatchett
TCC’s wallet if I’m just carrying one or two. TCC’s accordion-style “bag” if I want to carry several and a deck:

https://tccmagic.com/products/accordion-......g-by-tcc

There are better photos at Penguin but it’s currently out of stock (and has been for at least a month):

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/15792

Craig
Magician: Someone willing to spend $15 to learn how to make $1 disappear.
Mind Circus
View Profile
New user
Northern California
70 Posts

Profile of Mind Circus
I also use a metal cigarette case. I have no worries of sitting on it, getting it wet, or bending in any way.
JennysLaw
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of JennysLaw
I use either a double or single bifold packet trick wallet from Jerry O'Connell, or the TCC packet trick wallet. The TCC packet trick wallet has a new inner design that is sewn on only two sides and the plastic cover that the cards slip behind is rounded on one corner. It makes the cards easier to get to. Now I am waiting to see how the durability is for this new design, but initially I find the cards much easier to get to.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » How do you carry yours ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL