The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Bob Little Has Passed Away (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
356 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
It is with sadness that I announce the passing of Bob Little earlier today of natural causes. His Comedy Magic was known the world over.

In his later years, he made arrangements to ensure that the Bob Little Super Sunday Magic Convention will continue to be held for years to come.

Pursuant to his wishes, the next Super Sunday will be held in November 2022.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2810 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I'll never forget his Dovino act.
martini
View Profile
Special user
delta, pennsylvania
544 Posts

Profile of martini
Bob Little was a close friend for well over 50 years. We worked many of the same conventions as dealers. lecturers and performers both here in the U.S. and Europe.
His Super Sunday conventions were a regular and in 35 years I missed only the last one due to one of my daughters getting married on that day. We all knew Bob and his
Wild antics at conventions, but there was another side to Bob that very few knew about, his caring and generosity to others.

Anytime Bob heard about a magician who was struggling, he would be right there to help out, food, money, anything he could do to help. I know of one magician who was
staying anywhere he could find a couch or a floor to sleep on. When Bob found out about this, he called a friend of his who had a small motel with only 8 rooms, and
Bob got a room for this magician and paid for it for a long time so that he would not be living on the streets. Anytime Bob found out a magician was in need, due to
illness or other problems, Bob was always right there to help.

He never did it for publicity, he did it because he said it was the right thing to do. Yes he was a Wild and Crazy guy, who could make you laugh in an instant, but
he was also a guy with the largest heart you would find anywhere. Bob is right now probably sitting at a table with Vernon, and Goshman, anoying the hell out of them
by doing funny pranks and jokes while they are trying to do serious magic, that is the Bob Little I knew and thought of him as a brother.

Bob you will be very much missed, my family has been calling and reminiscing about all the times you visited and especially the story with Little Red Riding Hood.
Take a break now and get some rest so you will be up to speed when the rest of us get there to join you.

With both heartfelt sorrow that you are gone, but much respect as well.
Martini
TCsteinberg
View Profile
New user
NewYawk
52 Posts

Profile of TCsteinberg
Beautifully said Martini. I knew Bob for 38 years and so saddened by this news. Bob was Great, Funny, Super Nice, and someone I always looked forward to seeing or talking on the phone with. Will miss him deeply. Also. he made the BEST Hat Tears, hands down, and of course from Hatsboro, PA.
Sometimes he would include milk chocolate with my order, what a cool guy.
RIP Dear Bob
~ tc ::--.---( )
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
768 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Bob was my first magic lecture. 1977. Loved it and always enjoyed his unique style.

Woodfield
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Bob Little Has Passed Away (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL