We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tips for Harada Hold or Mott-Sun Palm (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

atroc
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
12 Posts

Profile of atroc
Hello everyone,

I've been working on trying to learn the Harada Hold or the Mott-Sun Palm and am not really having much luck with the source material nor alternative teachings (Such as Fuki via. CoinLudens). I was hoping someone here could provide some tips or guidance on placement. Specifically the lower edge of the coin contacting my wrist seems to have no "bite" and just slides around pretty freely.

I was hoping to avoid some kind of additive (I hear glycerine might be helpful) and just figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!
_Alex_
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of _Alex_
Having a coin with strong milling may help. Also use a silver coin so it sticks to your skin. Clad coins are very slippery.
atroc
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
12 Posts

Profile of atroc
Thanks for the tips! I may need to try and get my hands on some actual silver and give it another go. So far it feels like I'm making almost no progress..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tips for Harada Hold or Mott-Sun Palm (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL