The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Jewish Community Center (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
I often talk with some kids in front of their Jewish Center. Someone puts them out there to ask people "Are you Jewish". I used to say, "No I'm Irish", then I tried "No I'm an atheist", etc. When I started using "No, but I'm a scholar", (I'm an adjunct professor) they wanted to talk to me. I have a gray beard which is probably why they ask if I'm Jewish. They are trying to grow beards.

Anyway, I'm thinking of doing a free talk at their center about the connection between the Tarot and the Kaballah and the Jewish alphabet. Afterwards I can do some magic with Tarot cards...there are some nice things possible...and then some regular cards and maybe some mentalism. A freebee. Maybe line up a paying gig for a show for the younger kids - kiddie magic, someday. Why not?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Jewish Community Center (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL