The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EVYL- ULTIMATE PHONE PREDICTION EFFECT (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Elies
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Elies
Hello guys!

Elies here, magician & creator from Spain,

Let me introduce you and incredible tech effect, So unique, no else in the world you will find it,
Only available through me.

Imagine you approach any spectator,
They think whatever they want, ( playing card, words , numbers) FREE CHOICE, NO FORCE

They open they phone, go to wi-fi and they will see like 30-40 wi-fi nets, with exactly what they thought of

Completly hands off,- YOU NEVER TOUCH ANYTHING

NO FAIL- NO MISTAKE

EASY TO DO

ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANY MOMENT

NEVER TOUCH SPECTATOR PHONE

Please this is a exclusive product will be only available to 50 magicians world wide

More info & videos please feel free to text me through whatsapp

Welcome to EVYL

SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE- 250$

On Monday 22 the price will rise up to 300$

don't miss yours!

Any doubts , got my support

Whatsapp
+34 660427642
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Can you post an uncut, unedited full video performance on here please? If it’s a YouTube video and you are worried about it being public (not that the video will be exposing anything) but simply make it private with a link.
Thanks
Elies
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Elies
Hi,

I prefer to send individually, it’s an effect unique in the whole world

So make it private will be the same, I rather send to magicians really interested in the effect, I make it only for 50 magicians exclusively

Any quedtions, feel free to ask!

Thanks
WeeBrian
View Profile
New user
Cologne, DE
53 Posts

Profile of WeeBrian
LOL !!!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
"NO FAIL- NO MISTAKE"

Maybe it's me but I would never use those quotes for anything that is electronic and/or app related.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
New guy joined 2 years ago, has 3 posts....two of which are here in this thread and he wants to sell something to you. Good luck everyone. I'll sit over here and watch. Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’m in. 250 Bucks. What could possibly go wrong? Smile
Smile Smile
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Aug 11, 2022, magicmind wrote:
New guy joined 2 years ago, has 3 posts....two of which are here in this thread and he wants to sell something to you. Good luck everyone. I'll sit over here and watch. Smile

Yes, be careful guys, sounds fishy…
Elies
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Elies
Hello guys,

don't mind.. up to you for sure, to think whatever you want haha ????

I am only here to present this effect, if you want to see vídeo performance and so forth, get in touch
Nothing else, this is not about a guy with only 2 post, or maybe any post.. ????

I don’t use to create lots of tricks and put them out to earn money.. lots of magicians do that… you can tell.. ????

I rather put out very few tricks but workable effect that magicians can do , and not throw in the drawer

I see magicians put out lots of tricks in a year.. this is not my deal…. Ask magicians in Spain that bought some of my tricks.. sorry

All said,

If you want more info about the effect, get in touch with me, I will be happy to help

Happy day!! ????
Roberto W
View Profile
Inner circle
1253 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Instead of people contacting you through WhatsApp giving personal details, are you able to send any information through private messages on here?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
$250 for an app from an unknown person, greedy and ridiculous.
Elies
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Elies
Card biker,

My brother, master, its not an app.. hahaha

And again, think whatever, you don’t know how the effect work and either the method involved so, 250 bucks you say? Oh gosh yes,

Very well know magicians put out very expensive tricks, and I repeat, known magicians, and didn’t had very good response.. I can put many examples, and all you know that, so there is no point… hah
And arised new magicians creators, put out products that where amazing

So, to sum up, I say that

250$ for unique , very porwrful effect ( if you see video) and no one else In The world have it, so limited to 50 magicians

From an unknown person, yes it’s ridiculous haha but ridicuous of cheap my brother, master magician card biker
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Elias,

You make reference about putting out few tricks that magicians will use. Can you tell us what other effects you have released in the past?

Thanks,
RNK
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Why don’t you put up a demo and show us what it can do?
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Don't have whatsapp, I'm out Smile
Elies
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Elies
RNK,
I released 2 phone effects in spain, with very good response, one was a calling effect

Very powerful and amazing, great magicians and tv magicians from Spain have bought it,

Make phones ring, at command, with nothing to hide, 100% original method , unbelievable

And other phone effect, using sms

The call effect was limited in Spain, to 50 magicians
Elies
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Elies
Okay for everyone, today I submit video performance of EVYL,

I will think about how I do it.. to be as much private as posible
Elies
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Elies
And I also released other little effects with cards , and some mentalism,

Not expensive effects as some people say here, but magicians very pleased about them, and still using
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 12, 2022, Elies wrote:
And I also released other little effects with cards , and some mentalism,

Not expensive effects as some people say here, but magicians very pleased about them, and still using

Thanks for the reply. Are there any of those magicians in Spain a member of the magic Café? I would assume at least one would be? Maybe they can come on here and talk about your previous effects?
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
Earth - Europe - Germany 138 plus
86 Posts

Profile of Christian_de_Punto
If we at least could understand the effect...
do they think or say the word? (if they just think and do not write it down, they could make fun of you simply lying?)
while the spec is thinking of just one word, why reveal it with 30-40 (different) named networks? why not just one?

besides: making appear wifi-networks is not magic... and has of course nothing to do with the specs phone... spectators will always suspect a helper (or you activating predefined networks with the push on a bottom)...
it's a bit like the hype with qr-codes-reveals at the moment... for everybody under 40 knowing it's just a link to a website it's not very impressive...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EVYL- ULTIMATE PHONE PREDICTION EFFECT (10 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL