The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chaos Crystal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello!

This falls more in the line of "weird stuff", but I'm sure there are mentalists who frequent this forum who would love it.

This crystal changes from Clear to Black. Or Clear to Red. Or Red to Black. There are more combinations.

It is a gradual change, and can be done on the table, in the hands of the participant, in a glass, box, cloth, etc. You don't have to be near it.

https://skywardmagic.com/shop/categories......crystal/
Imagine handing someone a b****t, prompting them to write one of their fears. Ask them to fold it up and set it down. You remove a crystal from a pouch and place it on the table in front of them. Ask them to imagine an instance where this word would be applicable (audience doesn't know they are thinking of a fear). Now ask them to see it materializing in the crystal... and it begins to get darker. "This is something she's scared of", you say to the audience. "Really see it, make it vivid, like one of those nightmares you can't wake up from." And the crystal gets darker.

"Could you do something for me?" Pick up the folded paper & place it into an envelope (p**k it in the process). "Take this home with you, and someday, when you have conquered your fear, open it. Let it be a reminder of what you have overcome." Write today's date on it. "And here's the true danger of fear: it will fill you, and consume you, and change who you are. What was beautiful (gesture to the blackened crystal) has now become a shadow of what it once was."

Reach over & make as though you're going to put it back in the pouch. As soon as you touch it, jerk your hand back. Pause, look at audience, then the participant. Pick up the crystal with a cloth and put it back in the pouch. Now lean in, and whisper to them: (name), it is perfectly understandable. I also used to be scared of ____."

That's just an example, embellish/modify it as desired.

Anyway, it can be used as a method of transferring thoughts, removing negative energy... imbuing negative energy... capturing a spirit/demon, revealing a thought, etc.

Important notes:
- These are REAL quartz crystals - not a casting, acrylic, or plastic. So don't drop them.
- They ARE reusable - I don't know what the lifespan is, as I haven't reached the end of it yet. I made some of these years ago & they still work.

Each set includes 2 Chaos Crystals.

Only 15 sets will be made, because these ain't easy to make.

The stock is down to 5 at the time of posting this.

https://skywardmagic.com/shop/categories......crystal/

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll do my best to answer without giving away any secrets! Smile

Tom Phoenix
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
3 sets left, and then that's it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chaos Crystal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL