The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » AZ chapter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RealityTwisterSFX
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of RealityTwisterSFX
Can someone tell me of the location of the AZ chapter and who is the best contact for it.
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of BCE
Entirely independently of seeing this message, I very reluctantly called IBM home office to alert them that the assembly listing does not appear to be current.

I have emailed at least three known contacts (including the emails listed on the assembly's Facebook page and .org web site). No response from two of those emails, and a third email was returned undeliverable.

I realize magic, by its nature, involves some level of secrecy. But someone either needs to speak up and let people know what's going on or resign from whatever it is you're doing (or not doing.) Please show some leadership and kindly communicate what's going on.

Thanks.
RealityTwisterSFX
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of RealityTwisterSFX
Yea. I did. I am thinking about starting one near surprise az
BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of BCE
My understanding is that both groups' chapters are still in existence, just adapting to current circumstances. If my frustration caused offense to anyone, I meant no disrespect.
Threecard
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Arizona
124 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Best contact is Robert Ray at robertraymagic@yahoo.com (I just texted him and he's good with me giving you his e-mail).
Meetings have been online each month, but we did just have a live meeting to celebrate the 75th anniversary of Ring 55's charter hosted by our own Brad Zinn and Michael Finney. There is also a weekly online meeting on Thursday afternoons.
We have had some officers of the Ring move or step aside for various reasons, but Robert can give you more details on the local clubs.
Curt
PS: If one of the addresses that came back undeliverable was mine it's because we switched internet providers and my Cox e-mail is dead. PM me and I can give you my new e-mail address if you are interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » AZ chapter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL