The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Fav I.T. method for disproving string (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sara Queen of Hearts
View Profile
New user
Canada
18 Posts

Profile of Sara Queen of Hearts
I only know a few hook ups and my fav is Fearson's hook up. Not only does it look great but it rids the idea of support when the object floats through hoops formed by your fingers. I also know of using say, a pack of cards and putting it on a table or using a wall as an anchor.
prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
When using it from my mouth, I just hang it straight down while bending slightly over, and alternating waving my hands right to the side of the IT, letting the thumb go past it.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5259 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Keep it brief.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Any horizontal hook up really, especially with an ITR.
Look through some of James George's routines, as he has some great "disproving string" ideas..

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
126 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
I don't have an ITR but Paul Wilson has me wishing for one with his "threadbare" routine in his booklet 13. Check it out for a wonderful handling, "proving" and disproving string....very,very good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Fav I.T. method for disproving string (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL