The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » FREE CHOICE . BY THE GODFATHER (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic

Another blast from the past

vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Thanks Vinny- never afraid to show or share an idea, even knowing that armchair quarterbacks are waiting in the wings.
Kanawati
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
301 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
Hi Vinny. It completely flew right by me on first viewing! Yes I had to watch it a couple more times in an effort to see what you might be doing. Thank you for being willing to share not only this great move but so much other great ideas and original handlings. John
MagicMason
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of MagicMason
Thank you Vinny for all the magic gifts/tutorials you give to the magic community. You certainly have been kind to me. I do not understand the attacks. You are a great entertainer with the cards. That's all anyone needs to be and do. You have my respect and I appreciate what you do for the larger community.

Tom
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
That’s another goody alright, bold as ever. And you know what’s really good, is that the spec would have no clue as to how in the world you did that. With some good practice, this would be yet another amazing worker from The Godfather. So well done!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
203 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
Looks great, brings back nice memories of Slydini's Helicopter Card as well Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » FREE CHOICE . BY THE GODFATHER (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL