We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Where to began? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RobertApodaca
View Profile
New user
Henderson, NV
79 Posts

Profile of RobertApodaca
Hi friends,

I used to perform regularly some years ago at University. Would like to start performing again, but I feel I no longer have my old venues. I now live in Las Vegas, what is the best approach to starting some volunteer gigs? What should I target? Hospitals? Nursing homes?
bentpenny
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
Las Vegas, the magic capital! Perhaps try looking into local art events/festivals? These usually are looking for volunteers. You might be able to carve out a role as a magician rather than simply a greeter.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2680 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2022, bentpenny wrote:
Las Vegas, the magic capital! Perhaps try looking into local art events/festivals? These usually are looking for volunteers. You might be able to carve out a role as a magician rather than simply a greeter.

Actually, the magic capital is Colon Michigan, home of Abbott's Magic.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10423 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I was directed to this thread by someone via PM. In another forum, I have provided some information on just this topic - where to get initial performing experience and start performing. Many have found this helpful. If interested, check it out here: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=41
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Where to began? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL