The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Table by TCC Magic & Airship Magic Mfg. (122 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Thanks guys! I appreciate you letting me know! Eeek, the shipping is almost the cost of the item, I'll have to pass at this time, sadly.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yep! $38 shipping killed it for me!

Doug
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2022, Dougini wrote:

Doug

I'm checking the shipping module now, the US shipping is 8.00, International shipping is 29.00+ depending where
you live overseas.

Addendum, I just checked shipping. US is 8.00 and International is 29.00. I don't know how it came up with 38.00
Doug, I tested the shipping module and it returned the correct amounts. Shipping international is actually underpriced
according the postal rates, the cheapest is 29.89 based on weight and dimensions of the package.

Jake Jr.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Jake, thanks!
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
I may have just bought the last one. I have been in love with this prop since seeing David Roth use it in Stars of Magic 8. Does anyone know the history of the prop? Is it original to Roth or did someone use it before him?
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2022, CardGuyMike wrote:
I may have just bought the last one. I have been in love with this prop since seeing David Roth use it in Stars of Magic 8. Does anyone know the history of the prop? Is it original to Roth or did someone use it before him?

This effect was actually written about in the Discoveries of Witchcraft in the 1700's.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I just found out, my brother supplied Stevens Magic with 12 Tables. They are not listed yet, they may be waiting to feature
it in their catalog. If you missed out on the first run, there will be some available through Stevens. Just thought I would
share that.

Brent, let me know how it works out with the rug (mouse pad) they look pretty nice.

Jake Jr.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:

Doug

Doug, please, if you ever have an experience like that again, please shoot us a message.
There was obviously something wrong with the shipping module. Once I reinstalled it, everything
was working fine. I'm sorry this deterred you and certainly understand why.

Jake Jr.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2022, Mad Jake wrote:
Quote:

Doug

Doug, please, if you ever have an experience like that again, please shoot us a message.
There was obviously something wrong with the shipping module. Once I reinstalled it, everything
was working fine. I'm sorry this deterred you and certainly understand why.

Jake Jr.

And since I saw this high shipping cost first, and since I've bought many Airship items, I'll also let you know,as well.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
For those who were interested in one but missed it when we had them on our site,
Stevens Magic is now selling them.

https://www.stevensmagic.com/shop/the-ti......p-magic/

Jake Jr.
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Airship Magic is awesome. Shipped about 90 minutes after I ordered and it's here 3 days later. And it's beautiful and much lighter (as in not as as heavy) than I thought. It's really nice that no special coins are needed as opposed to Roth's table, particularly in the US where the coins aren't "special."
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I was originally going to wait until Airship had this back in stock. But Stevens only wanted $10 to ship, so I grabbed one of those.

I'm wondering if any of the supplied routines make use of a turtle? That seems like it could have some nice possibilities.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
The instructions mentions that and two other special you know whats.

Before I received it, I already had the turtle thought and it will indeed create lots of great possibilities.

There are actually a whole bunch of things you can do with the table so the use of regular halves is just the beginning.

Between sleights using regular coins and a variety of others not requiring much in the way of sleights, much fun and all kinds of routines can be had with this little table.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I’m just waiting for the TCC video tutorial. Is it up yet? I’m a visual learner.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2022, MagicBrent wrote:
I’m just waiting for the TCC video tutorial. Is it up yet? I’m a visual learner.

TCC is producing the video. I spoke with Jack and Jay and they said it should be done very soon.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Please check the link now, it should be working for the tutorial. TCC released the promo trailer, so it only makes sense that Jay has finished the tutorial.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2022, Mad Jake wrote:
Please check the link now, it should be working for the tutorial. TCC released the promo trailer, so it only makes sense that Jay has finished the tutorial.

Sorry, at this moment in time, the tutorial video link still shows "temporary video".

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2022, Magic Mark wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2022, Mad Jake wrote:

Sorry, at this moment in time, the tutorial video link still shows "temporary video".

Mark

Thank you Mark. I don't have the Table with me or the link, I'll ask Jay and Jack today about it. Sorry for the false alarm.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
TCC just released THE TABLE on their website so the link should work soon. They did not ship them yet so have a bit of time to release the video before people receive THE TABLE from them.
TCC Magic
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of TCC Magic
The Tutorial for the TABLE is uploading as I type this. Smile
That you very much for the support for Airship Magic Mfg. and TCC Magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Table by TCC Magic & Airship Magic Mfg. (122 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL