The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cesaral Magics MENTAL FRISBEE! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
927 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Elmer 84
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Elmer 84
Is that a spam link? It doesn't work.
gumbimagic
View Profile
Regular user
Too busy performing to have more than
179 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
It works fine for me.
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1053 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Works fine for me. Although it’s not clear what this does.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4496 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I think it’s pretty clear. You know what object is being selected/or pointed upmost at the 12 o clock position and are able to peek at what that is.
muffin
View Profile
Loyal user
London
232 Posts

Profile of muffin
Yeh the video literally spells it out. Clearly it’s for stage performers, but I’d imagine the tech (which seems impressive given how thin it is) could be used for other effects / types of performers.
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
Earth - Europe - Germany 138 plus
84 Posts

Profile of Christian_de_Punto
Interesting piece of tech... but I think the spectators will have much easier suggestions on how you get the information because there are many other, more manageable and fewer tech ways. the frisbee is big, and it will be visible to many people in the room what the spectator choose. there could easily be an assistant of the mentalist peeking at the information. the impact on laymen will be smaller than for example using e-dice hidden in a hand or a card with an RFID sender...
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4131 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Oh God, what a „brilliant” idea… method is becoming effect… I am speechless… Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

I'm jealous... where did you find an effect? ;-)

Quote:
On Oct 2, 2022, JanForster wrote:
Oh God, what a „brilliant” idea… method is becoming effect… I am speechless… Jan
Roberto W
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
But for what logical reason are you asking people to turn the frisbee so their number/sign etc is at the 12 position to start with? Unless you will
be instructing them to do like a mathematic process eg count 3 spaces clockwise, multiply by 2 etc etc to arrive at a prediction so you know what the starting point would be.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10228 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
How much? I don't see in the website?
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4131 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2022, Christian_de_Punto wrote:
I'm jealous... where did you find an effect? ;-)

Quote:
On Oct 2, 2022, JanForster wrote:

Don’t worry, it was sarcasm… I find no effect at all, or: Even the dumbest spectator will see the “secret” straight away… effect and procedure deliver immediately method, therefore: The method is becoming effect. Never good, always something you should avoid. There are no layers. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
6014 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You are so right Jan, I actually find ironically that the dumbest (probably the wrong word) people in magic are often magicians themselves.
They are certainly the most gullible as they want to believe, and want things to be miracles.
Lay people often want more than us, we crave miracles as it’s our passion so we just accept it must be brilliant imho Gaz Smile
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
58 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
It looks great, but I am performing mainly in small 50 seats theatres, and it seems too small for an effect like this...I have the whiteboard and time Hacker from Pitata and I love it.
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2775 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Here is the World Magic Review. $500??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOfMzK7nD44
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2225 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Yep, 500 it is. And they gave it really high scores, too. Without considering any kind of layering to separate method and effect. You would think they know better. Weird.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
"HERE..CATCH THIS..."

*PING*

'HEY OHHHHH, STRAIGHT TO THE FACE!"
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2225 Posts

Smile “Do not open your mouth! I will predict how many teeth are left!”
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Because magic is a business...

Quote:
On Oct 20, 2022, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Yep, 500 it is. And they gave it really high scores, too. Without considering any kind of layering to separate method and effect. You would think they know better. Weird.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2225 Posts

True
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cesaral Magics MENTAL FRISBEE! (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL