The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Miracle Studio by Joel Dickinson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1406 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Hello,

I want to introduce you all to my latest project, Miracle Studio.

https://www.patreon.com/miraclestudio

This is an on-going project which I have thought about launching for many years.
I feel now is the right time, because of the experience I have gained, not only as a performer but as a teacher, creator and lecturer of magic.

Miracle Studio is a membership service with a variety of membership levels and every month I share magic, creativity and knowledge.
Miracle studio allows me to share without feeling restricted nor rushed and the magic I'm sharing is all workable material.

There will be a mix of close up magic, mentalism, stage, parlour, platform, social media magic and more.
I have also made a library of mentalism and magic routines that are instantly accessible, including a contact juggling course that is absolutely extensive, this is all accessible within your membership.

If anybody has any questions I am more than happy to help.

All the best,

Joel.
www.northernmiracles.com

Support me on Patreon
Miracle Studio : https://www.patreon.com/miraclestudio
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1206 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Hi Joel,
I subscribed today and as you know there are different levels of membership & I can’t believe how much we get even at the lowest level of membership.
There are 4 excellent effects & NONE are filler they are absolute workers .
Two of them I already have but it’s great to see them together & be reminded of how great they are .
The signed card in matchbox is excellent, the linking rubber bands which can be handed out is the best version of this ever & there are some new touches & updates
Now these two effects alone cost much more to buy separately than what I paid to join . That’s value BUT then there’s a beautiful visual card transposition which is idea for those big tables which everyone will see . That will establish that you are worth watching .
Then finally there’s sprinkle which I bloody love
I couldn’t work out where the signature bits or particles had come from ( that bit fooled me ) but it’s so simple & clever . I even suggested an alternative sprinkle idea to you but the way it is is better as you are the genius not me .
Anyway Joel if you read this , you have impressed me AGAIN & there’s never a dud release with you
I can’t wait until next months instalment .
This IS WITHOUT DOUBT a bargain .
You are giving away so much for so little .
Joel has done it again magicians
If you don’t subscribe you are missing out big style as Joel is a real worker & master of stage , Close up & Mental Magic & his creativity is fantastic.
Plus he is a really
Nice guy & excellent lecturer
Take me tip & subscribe. I have as if you don’t someone will fool & entertain you with this young masters material
I take my hat off to you ago MR Dickinson
Bravo
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1406 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
That means the world to me thank you so much and thank you for subscribing.
The second instalment is under-way and it is looking great.

Joel Smile
www.northernmiracles.com

Support me on Patreon
Miracle Studio : https://www.patreon.com/miraclestudio
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Miracle Studio by Joel Dickinson (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL