The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FREE eBook Invincible Thumb Tip Gimmick DIY Project (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Halmac
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama USA
137 Posts

Profile of Halmac
Magicians have told me that this is the most amazing adaptation of the thumb tip ever.

in·vin·ci·ble
/in?vins?b(?)l/
adjective
1. too powerful to be defeated or overcome.

FREE eBook and private Video Link.

Jim Conelly in Dallas, Texas USA says, “This is the best thing since the thumb tip. Clever, mesmerizing, sneaky, invisible and oh so easy! This gimmick combined with your Trademark Hal Saxon Bulletproof Vanish, and your Plug Ins have made me incredibly BOLD, and confident in my close-up magic. I have a new amazing EDC Every Day Carry that has revolutionized my personal, strolling, table and close-up magic.”

I created the Invincible Thumb Tip in 1997 and combined it with my Bulletproof Vanish and Plug Ins. The end result is absolutely stunning close up in your face magic. This takes your thumb tip confidence to a new level because it almost automates the Bulletproof vanish.

This gimmick is absolutely invisible. No spectator has ever seen it.

99 out of 100 “Performing Professional” magicians miss it and want to know more about it!

This gimmick really has revolutionized my thumb tip magic.
This book was first published in 1997, and I am proud to bring you a new revised version for 2022!

https://halsaxonmagic.com/shop/ols/produ......-gimmick
Hal,
The Thumb Tip Guy
HalSaxonMagic.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5907 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
This Free stuff needs you to first share a lot of personal info - eMail, Phone No, Name, Address etc.

Sorry, I will pass. Nevertheless, Thank You for your kind generosity.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2022, Ustaad wrote:
This Free stuff needs you to first share a lot of personal info - eMail, Phone No, Name, Address etc.

Sorry, I will pass. Nevertheless, Thank You for your kind generosity.

Smile

True, though the info required is simply what you would normally supply if you made a paid purchase.
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1531 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Thank You So Very Much, Hal! You are indeed quite generous and a genius. You certainly have my creative adrenaline floowwing in anticipation of what can be done with your tips.
No pun intended.
-Oh, that's the punch line to- I once submited 10 puns to a contest to see which one would win.

Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Halmac
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama USA
137 Posts

Profile of Halmac
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2022, EZrhythm wrote:
Thank You So Very Much, Hal! You are indeed quite generous and a genius. You certainly have my creative adrenaline floowwing in anticipation of what can be done with your tips.
No pun intended.
-Oh, that's the punch line to- I once submited 10 puns to a contest to see which one would win.

Smile

You are welcome EZrhythm. Glad you liked it and were spurred to creat uses for it. On the FB group, I’ve challenged everyone to come up with new effects. It does make effects better, but new effects would be cool to see:)
Hal,
The Thumb Tip Guy
HalSaxonMagic.com
Halmac
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama USA
137 Posts

Profile of Halmac
Final weekend. Over 300 downloads this week. Thank you so much for the amazing feedback and response.
Hal,
The Thumb Tip Guy
HalSaxonMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FREE eBook Invincible Thumb Tip Gimmick DIY Project (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL