The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Plastiline or Plasticine or Polimer Clay for ball roll exercise. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Ball Roll Exercise - I'm a B.Ball worker from way back, and I'm finding that using a ball of modeling clay - the oil based kind, is very good exercise and seems good for the skin. It works best when warmed up from the hands. Rolling it on a hard surface yields a pretty good sphere. When warmed up it palms really well too. Keep it in a baggie to keep lint off of it.

The polimer based kind, which you can bake and it hardens, works too, for this, just don't bake it. p.s. You can make certain gimmicks with this kind...comes in flesh color etc.

Plasticine and Plastiline are the same. These are the children's modeling clay we've all heard of. I'm not referring to Play Dough.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I used the balls supplied with the Multiplying Sponge Balls (Chicago Ball Trick). They're denser than typically available sponge balls.
gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Reminds me of the old Ireland golf balls, which looked good on stage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Plastiline or Plasticine or Polimer Clay for ball roll exercise. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL