The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Through Glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karld
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of karld
I've always loved effects of coins passing through glass.

The brilliance of the glass, its roundness, the tinkling of the coin and its color... there is something pretty about it.

But I never practiced. I begin.

Would there exist a DVD on this effect with a collection of methods, subtleties, aso ?

Regards,

Karl
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4901 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I had A 4 coins through glass table Somewhere in the 20 th. year of Apocalypse ! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9647 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2022, karld wrote:
I've always loved effects of coins passing through glass.

Karl

I feel you mean a drinking glass or goblet, but glass table top, window or picture frame are possibilities.

Please clarify.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
karld
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of karld
Yes I'm talking about drinking glass. For table or windows I would say "coins thru table" or "coins thru windows", aso.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4469 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I have a nice coins to glass routine in Rubinstein Coin Magic. There are a bunch of tutorials of this effect on YouTube, just put in a search Coin Through Glass and see what comes up.
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1482 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
It all depends on what you want. I don't think there's just "one" DVD to recommend since most magicians publish subtleties for their specific routine.

Eric Jones has one: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S12367 - it's to pocket, but still very good.
Curtis Kam has Echo: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/15526
There's also the one in Bobo's (I think it was), which requires a jacket and some alterations, but results in a super impressive effect. Not sure if it's what you're looking for.

There are a number of others, but those are a nice variety that spring to mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Through Glass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL