The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Insurance coverage for props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I've read several posts here about liability insurance, but have not found any about coverage for loss or theft of props (the question came up in one of the liability posts but was not answered). So the question is, does anyone have insurance coverage for their props? If so, how much does it cost and what does it cover? Thanks for your replies.

I should add that I'm interested in insurance for sound and lighting equipment as well.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1801 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
I had a little more time this morning so I was able to look up the earlier threads. Here they are: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=44 http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=64247&forum=44

If you have additional questions, you can PM me. (My best friend is an insurance agent and I have worked part time for him for many years.)

Michael
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Michael,
Thanks for looking these up. They were definitely helpful. I've got auto, home, and life with one carrier, so I think I'll ask my agent to see what he can do. I also do one nighters, so there is minimal risk to my props. I'll let you know how it turns out with my agent.

Tony
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Insurance coverage for props (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL