The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Quality Bridge Cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Hi.

Can anyone recommend me a online shop/dealer, who sells some good quality bridge cards?

Thanks,
Daniel
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
I believe that the Card Collection sells Bicycle bridge-sized cards. Their website can be found at http://www.cards4magic.co.uk/.
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Ellusionist sells Bicycle Bridge-Sized cards. You can check it at the SUPPLIES section of their website.

here's a link:

http://www.ellusionist.com/store
eric_e
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of eric_e
I'm really dating myself, but I remember when virtually everybody who sold poker sized cards sold matching bridge-sized ones, too--discount stores, pharmacies, everybody. And I mean in Bicycle, etc., not with cats and dogs, etc., on the backs. Years ago, Charlie Miller had a nice column in Genii where he defended using bridge-sized cards if that's what you preferred, but it seems very rare to see magicians use them now--at least for other magaicians. If there are good sources for them even now, as the above implies that there are, this is a very valuable thread.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Quality Bridge Cards? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL