The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Anyone seen the Karl Norman DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neil
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Neil
I like the look of the Karl Norman closeup table magic DVD - anyone seen it and like to comment?
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
It's very good!.A lot of stuff crammed onto this d.v.d
but in a good way!.These all look like items that have
been used in the real world by Mr.Norman for many years.My favourites? A 3 card trick where the middle card shrinks.[Luke Dancy would love this!]
Also his safety pin through hanky looks very good
and GREAT work on the 3 shell game.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
stevenamills
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of stevenamills
A side note:

What he can still accomplish with, obviously severe arthritis, is just plain impressive.

The best lesson from this DVD is his material choice - what are "workers".

Everyone in the good ol' - enjoy the 4th.

sm
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Actually the 3 card trick that you refer to sounds an awful lot like a Don England creation titled 'The Plastic Lady' and Mike Powers carries it. Doug Conn also released a version similar to the Don England effect and I'd be curious to hear if Mr. Norman credits Don with anything as it seems to be his effect. By the way Markymark thanks for thinking about me, the effect is definitely something I would do. Take care.

Your friend in magic,
Luke Dancy
http://www.lukedancy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Anyone seen the Karl Norman DVD? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL