The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Routine After or Before Zombie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
I'm planning to perform zombie routine next 2 weeks, the man hired me wants me to perform it for about 15 minutes! what kind of routine you can put before or after Zombie floating ball effect?

thanks so much for your help
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21938 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Being Zombie should not be longer then a minute to a minute and a half. You will have a lot of time to fill. You did not say what other magic you own. If you do not own anything else. I suggest you go to a magic shop and start looking over the equipment.

You will have a lot of practice and routining to do before the show.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
If you don't own any other magic, I think you should cancel the gig and then go to a shop and pick up some stuff and practice.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5272 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Please tell me that you have an act already! You sold yourself based on knowing one trick? I hope that you at least do that one trick very, very well.

If so do the Zombie for 15 minutes.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
Yeah I've done this before..... but usually I perform it for only 3 minutes
I'm planning to do the zombie routine with the snowstorm ending is it good?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21938 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Zombie does have a snow storm ending. If you mean that you will also perform Snowstorm In China, were a chinese laundry ticket is torn and restored, then dipped in water and the dry paper flakes come from your hand holding the wet laundry ticket. Yes this is a good ending if the place does not mind you spreading tissue paper all over the place.

So now you have 5 of the 15 minutes required. What else will you perform? Is this to music?
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
For the opening I'm planning to perform some ball routine, from small solid steel ball (ball&tube's ball) grow to medium size aluminum ball then grow up to zombie ball... then I do the zombie routine ended with snowstorm.
but I have problem here, it is how can I do the medium size aluminum ball (golf ball size) to zombie ball, have some idea?
thanks!
Aaron123
View Profile
New user
So. Cal.
8 Posts

Profile of Aaron123
Im not so sure a little steel ball will be seen from stage and something that you might consider is getting McBrides magic on stage since I has some very nice zombie ideas as well as ideas for all kinds of stage work. He teaches rings, rope, cae, candle and many kinds of stage magic. So consider getting that and maybe soon. Good luck!
-A.
Darko
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Darko
Quote:
On 2004-07-10 04:06,
...but I have problem here, it is how can I do the medium size aluminum ball (golf ball size) to zombie ball, have some idea?
thanks!

Manipulation, of course.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
What about producing the zombie ball from a flash pot explosion Smile that would work and definatley get the audiences attention Smile
magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
125 Posts

Profile of magicreza
Zombie to Snowstorm is fine, as long as it flows. Maybe use your favorite Zombie vanish, into a silver snowstorm.
But, don't stretch out the Zombie. Short and sweet is the way to go there.

Reza
http://www.magicreza.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Routine After or Before Zombie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL