The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo passwords (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
I bought Mr.Danger and I went to the site to download the English instructions but don't see anywhere on the site to do that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
PM sent
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Thank you to both of you. Much appreciated.
xaboom
View Profile
New user
Biarritz France
69 Posts

Profile of xaboom
I had the same problem.
Thank you guys.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2023, mantel wrote:
Tenyo English Instructions

Thanks very much! I bought my Mr. Danger from a fellow Café Member, who dutifully sent me a printout of the English instructions, but since it wouldn't fit well into the trick box, it became separated from the trick and was ultimately lost. Now I have printed out a new copy and am a happy mage once again! (smile)

PS - My little plastic figurine sticks quite tightly in the bottom of its form-fitting case and so does not drop out freely when the case is inverted, as it does in the Tenyo demo video. My trick came with a small sheet of additional instructions labeled 'SUPPLEMENT' (in both English and Japanese), which provides the following advice:

"Precautions for handling
"The gimmick will not work properly if the figurine is not inserted all the way to the bottom of the indentation. Push the figurine all the way to the bottom. When removing the figurine, if the figurine does not fall out with the case upside down, insert the sword into the hole at the bottom and push it out."

While I am grateful for the manufacturer's workaround provided in the above supplementary instructions, I do find it somewhat irritating that my figurine does not fall out of the case freely. I have tried carefully scraping off excess plastic from around the edges of the figurine with a razor knife to no effect. If anyone can suggest a solution to this little problem, please let me know, thanks.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
TomVDJ
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of TomVDJ
Did you try sanding all edges of the figure with some sanding paper? I'm considering buying this gimmick, but if I hear that the figure does not fall out freely as seen in the video, I might skip this one.

Also, I've seen a slightly different routine where the figure is hold in place already with one sword (instead of the clip). If you start that way, there is no need for the two clips. Just add all other swords, remove them again, and open the case. I think the clips give away big part of the trick. If you can leave those out of the routine, it looks better...
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
380 Posts

Profile of dragonash
Great idea!
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
Upnxrawk sent me a black one he 3D printed. It's thinner than the orange man, and almost has a black art feel!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo passwords (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL