The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EDCeipt by Craig Petty - BRAND NEW » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2340 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..15..27..39..51..61~62~63~64~65 [Next]
martydoesmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1670 Posts

Profile of martydoesmagic
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2023, dirtyfoucault wrote:
Out of interest, Marty: how many issues did you get a year and roughly how many pages/effects are you getting in each?

I'm not 100% sure because I was only ever a subscriber to Real Secrets. I think each volume includes six issues. Here's a message from a few years ago that seems to sum up the approach "The Psience Team" take:

Quote:
As noted, the above is just the first issue of The Journal of Psience Volume Two, which will consist of a total of six issues, released on our traditionally unpredictable schedule. Your subscription will begin with the first two currently released issues with the remainder to follow.

Marty
JDobbs
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of JDobbs
After receiving both Transactions and EDCeipt, I prefer EDCeipt. This comes down to the method and the clear instructions provided. I was a network administrator with the US Military about 20 years ago, I can say using this principle is much easier. I’m not worried about the paper material and if that is a problem, I’d just by a thermal paper printer and create my own, if needed. I have to give props to Craig and Murphy’s Magic with the length of instructions and how well they put it together. I believe I added up the videos to be about 6 hrs. Similar to Craig’s Coin Mirage videos, this amount of instructions and how well he and other creators on the project have put this together very well.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Is there a lot of memory work with this ,please anyone?.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
There is a "cheat sheet". Without it there would be memory work.
influentialist
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of influentialist
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2023, Fire Starter wrote:

In the standard routine there is no memory work required.
JDobbs
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of JDobbs
Quote:

You get a crib with it.
JDobbs
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of JDobbs
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2023, influentialist wrote:
Quote:

I like the Michael Murry’s routine Craig just posted with so spectators and using using business cards as the reveal…. It is his latest vid on youtube.
McDuff
View Profile
New user
Royal Oak, MI
14 Posts

Profile of McDuff
Love this - the teaching is so good on the downloads. I think that I am going to end up making my own receipts though. I don't mind the Tyvek there are 2 issues that have been noticed while I performed it - one, the prices are just too low, and secondly, anyone who has been to Trader Joes know that they don't carry name brands - everything has a store brand name. Maybe in an update they can fix the issues, use Kroger's or Meijer's or even Walmart in place of Trader Joes?
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:

no, just a little cheating
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Thank you ALL for your feedback and info,Mmm ,i must get this.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2023, JDobbs wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I like the Michael Murry’s routine Craig just posted with so spectators and using using business cards as the reveal…. It is his latest vid on youtube.

Same!!!! Love this performance! I ordered, and will most likely be using this. Excellent!!!
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Here’s the direct link for anyone who wants to check it out: https://youtu.be/4Op2Wph-pYY
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Craig Petty just won the Thurston Award for the 2nd year in a row. Congratulations
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys.

Sorry for the late reply. Anyone who has been following me on Facebook knows I have had a bad week. I’m currently on a double dose of antibiotics because of getting a serious cellulitis infection and yesterday I had to put my 19 year old dog down. I’m in bits.

Anyway thanks to everyone that has said nice things about EDCiept. I am here to answer any and all questions. Also thank you for the Thurston Award. It means so much that as many people chose to vote for me as they did.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It makes it all worth while
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
700 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2023, takeachance wrote:
Craig Petty just won the Thurston Award for the 2nd year in a row. Congratulations

How many Thurstons has newguy won? ????
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2023, takeachance wrote:

Well deserved
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3514 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2023, Craig Petty wrote:
Hey guys.

Sorry for the late reply. Anyone who has been following me on Facebook knows I have had a bad week. I’m currently on a double dose of antibiotics because of getting a serious cellulitis infection and yesterday I had to put my 19 year old dog down. I’m in bits.

Anyway thanks to everyone that has said nice things about EDCiept. I am here to answer any and all questions. Also thank you for the Thurston Award. It means so much that as many people chose to vote for me as they did.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It makes it all worth while

Many condolences on the passing of your dog.

May you get to feeling better.

Congrats on award.
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
If you are not one of the creators of either of these effects, why do you even care? Buy EDCeipt or don't. Why argue with each other?
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2430 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
After receiving both Transactions and EDCeipt, I prefer EDCeipt. This comes down to the method and the clear instructions provided. I was a network administrator with the US Military about 20 years ago, I can say using this principle is much easier. I’m not worried about the paper material and if that is a problem, I’d just by a thermal paper printer and create my own, if needed. I have to give props to Craig and Murphy’s Magic with the length of instructions and how well they put it together. I believe I added up the videos to be about 6 hrs. Similar to Craig’s Coin Mirage videos, this amount of instructions and how well he and other creators on the project have put this together very well.

I have Transactions and I really like it - considering EDCeipt but from what I read I feel like Transactions is more deceptive so trying to understand better why you (or anyone else) prefer EDCeipt? Although I have a rough idea of the workings I don’t know the exact method for EDCeipt but from what I have read there is a small chance you get it wrong if the spectator misses something (which wouldn’t be the case with Transactions or probability is much much lower at least)? Also there seems to be some sort of « elimination process » here, how does that fly by spectators? Thanks!
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I think it is very subjective and also down to performance as to which is more deceptive. The way that I perform EDCeipt is certainly more deceptive than how I would perform Transaction although that effect is also very deceptive. Both effects are great but I get a little more mileage out of EDCeipt. Each effect has its pros and cons so I like having both so I can choose which one to use depending on the situation.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EDCeipt by Craig Petty - BRAND NEW » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (2340 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..15..27..39..51..61~62~63~64~65 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL