The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jerry Sadowitz Lecture and Jan 23 issue of Dodo Magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danny
View Profile
Loyal user
England
269 Posts

Profile of danny
Jerry Sadowitz is doing a card lecture in March and also he is taking orders for January issue of Dodo magazine (formerly The Crimp). See details on his website, both are not to be missed.
Cookiegod86
View Profile
New user
NY
54 Posts

Profile of Cookiegod86
Sounds interesting. I rarely hear about him doing lectures. Are they generally geared toward beginners, or any idea what he would cover?
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
Here’s some info. I tried to copy from his website but it didn’t translate. He will answer questions so it should be interesting!

JERRY SADOWITZ
CARD MAGIC LECTURE

Q&A

MAGIC Book SALE

foR MAGICIANS ONLY S CASA ITALIANA, CLERKENWELL RO
LONDON ECIR 50L
7em - 9.30pm ThURSDAY 91" MARCH
It's never crowded on the extra mile....
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Shame it's not on Glasgow.
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1946 Posts

Profile of Claudio
Jerry Sadowitz card lecture + Q&A + magic book sale on Thursday, 9th March, at the Casa Italiana, 136 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5DL from 7pm-10pm. Tickets £30. Seats are strictly limited with bookings in advance only. Email jerrysadowitz@hotmail.com for further details.

I might go. It's 1/2 hour from my place.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Claudio, hope you post a review if you go!
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
I hope someone does go and comes back and leaves a review. I read a recent article about Jerry and his comedy act and how he was barred from performing at a venue he had performed in many times. Believe it was in Edinburgh. He is still performing at the (Apollo) theater in London according to the article. Sounds like his shows are few and far between. I have no clue as to his finances, but he may be doing a lecture hoping to sell some books and make some money since his other sources of income are drying up.

When folks are said to be "one of a kind", from what I've read on him, Mr. Sadowitz certainly qualifies.
It's never crowded on the extra mile....
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
An honest-to-god genius of magic.
Cookiegod86
View Profile
New user
NY
54 Posts

Profile of Cookiegod86
Has anyone emailed him about details for attending? I've only learned a small amount of his material from past books. Some truly clever card magic. However, I've heard from friends that he is selective about who attends his events.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jerry Sadowitz Lecture and Jan 23 issue of Dodo Magazine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL