The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Who wants to help me ? (magic menu) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
I've bought the book "magic menu years 1-5" and it's huge to say the least. It's a interesting read, I enjoy it very much. However, I find it very disappointing there is no table of contents in the front of the book.

My plan is to make a huge table of contents, but obviously I can't do it on my own. My plan is to collect people here, who want to help me. If we have 15 people willing to put some time in it, then we don't have to search through the huge amount of pages, in a quest for a trick you want to look at one more time.
Also, magicians who want to buy the book, can see if it's something for them.

So, please tell me here in this topic, if you want to join me in my adventure. I think 15 people should be possible. If we all do 2 editions a piece, we'll be done in no time.
Deal cards, not drugs!
kasper
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of kasper
Try looking at the back of the book. It has a list of authors,tricks,and articles.
WanderingMagician
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of WanderingMagician
runcorn
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of runcorn
I read the book one paragraph per day, missing out those without illustrations. I got through it in no time and found three tricks that I can and will use!
Steven Evans
View Profile
Regular user
Wrexham, North Wales.
191 Posts

Profile of Steven Evans
Hey,
Do you think that this book will be of anyuse to a mentalist who wants to perform in restaurants?

I have read the contents and Mark Strivings is listed as one of the authors (i mean, someone who contributed to the magic menu).
Which would be more useful?The first five years or the second?

Thanks in advance,
Steve.
'The impossible I do immediately;
Miracles take a little longer'
-David Berglas.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1690 Posts

Profile of mystre71
If you're going to work in restaurants or any type of walk around situation. You going to want BOTH books.

Best
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Who wants to help me ? (magic menu) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL