The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everyone! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Razzle Dazzle
View Profile
New user
Houston,Texas
17 Posts

Profile of Razzle Dazzle
My name is Alex Martin, I'm 29 years of age, and I've been into magic since I was about ten years old when I saw my first David Copperfield special. My main intrest is card magic, but I dabble in just about everything. I'm a semi professional right now and perform mostly on the weekends at private parties, but hope to someday be able to do magic full time. Anyway, it's great to be here! I love the amount of information avilable here and the people seem genuine and kind. Thanks for having me!
Peace,
Alex Martin
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Razzle,

Welcome to the Café. You've found a great place to drop in and discuss magic with people from all over the world. Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as it's a friendly place. Have fun!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Alex,
Welcome to the Café. I am sure you will enjoy the Café as much as I do. So be prepared to spend a lot of time. To getbthe most of the Café- and the best- do not forget top post often and please have a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Razzle Dazzle
View Profile
New user
Houston,Texas
17 Posts

Profile of Razzle Dazzle
Thanks for the welcome. It's great to be here!
Peace,
Alex Martin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everyone! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL