The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » M.O.X - Sultan Orazaly and Moving X - Ding Ding (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canaday
View Profile
Special user
Florida
742 Posts

Profile of canaday
The Vault - M.O.X - Sultan Orazaly
$5.00
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=74044

The Hype:
An X drawn on your card box jumps to your hand and back!

A clever visual masterpiece that is easy to build and easy to perform.

Now imagine combining this with a popular you effect you already likely own were a small x vanishes and appears on inside of your spectators hand...

Moving X - Ding Ding
$6.00
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=74193

The Hype:
Draw an x on the back of your playing card and watch it animate and then disappear!

This is a fun make at home gimmick that might be the perfect lead in to your double cross routine.

Easy to build.

Great visual moment

My Take:
This is something I have never done before. Reviewing too items in the same review. But when Murphy's sent them out, I was surprised to see that the effects were so similar. Ad so, I am reviewing them together to allow you to make up your mind which you would like to download. They are both very inexpensive. (5.00 and 6.00). So here are my thoughts.

Regular readers know that I love the effects Ding Ding puts out. He has some very clever gimmicks that look great but usually involved some arts and crafts. That is the case with this. However, it does look great and once built is easy to do.

Then I also received Sultan Orazaly's M.O.X. Basically the only difference from Moving X is that here the X jumps from the card box to the palm and back very visibly. Ding Ding's jumps from a card to a finger.

Now both look great and don't require a large outlay of cash. So which is better? My money is on M.O.X. The arts and crafts are very much easier and I think that the actual moment of magic is much more visible. This is the one that I will be making up to use.

I suggest watching both demo videos and see which appeals to you, I suspect that you will agree with me and make the right choice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » M.O.X - Sultan Orazaly and Moving X - Ding Ding (a Magic Portal review) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL