The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Most Practical angle proof Matrix Routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5267 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I've never thought of Matrix as being an effect with angle issues.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Glass top table, spectator laying on floor?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5267 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
I rarely see glass top tables and I haven't seen a spectator laying on the floor since I stopped performing bar magic. Smile
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17135 Posts

Profile of joseph
I'll agree with Bill Malone and stick with the original Schneider routine....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
BBM123
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
98 Posts

Profile of BBM123
What about poor man's matrix by jc wagner?
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
RE: "I rarely see glass top tables and I haven't seen a spectator laying on the floor since I stopped performing bar magic."

I find the added height of the bar to be to my advantage, usually. But there's a definite distance issue between the bar and the floor. The stark 80 degree angle has its problems too Smile

Good one Larry!

Best,

Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4866 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
If you saw Shade you'd know that the card mechanic technical advisors (Wilson et al) showed off their skills with the camera shooting from below a glass table. I guess coin guys will need a radiolucent close up pad to compete.Smile
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
What about a transparent gel-pad (For instance a close up pad made like a coldpack) Add to that transparent cards and you're there;-)

I remember James Lewis performing his coins thru glass table in Irma's room at the Castle. Biiiiig wow-factor!
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Hey guys. I take lessons from Dean Dill. My favorite is the "simple matrix backfire" it's amazing. I fool magicians when doing it, though you do have to do a lot of timing, slight of hand and misdirection to pull it off, but it is totally worth it. Also, it sounds like this Armando guy is pretty great. Hey Pete Biro, sounds like you know a lot about him. Where's his shop or house or something like that, I'd like to meet him, he seems amazing. thanks
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Most Practical angle proof Matrix Routine? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL