The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gbabbits
View Profile
New user
I've only made
39 Posts

Profile of gbabbits
A few years ago, when I finally started my journey into card magic, The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel (by Harry Lorayne) was one of the first books I bought. Whoa was I in for a surprise!

This book is jam-packed with content, both sleights and routines. It doesn't include much in terms of patter, let alone theory, but the content that it does include are some killers (in my opinion). They're almost all advanced, very little is easy to do (which is why I was in for a surprise when I bought it as a beginner =P).

I've shared my thoughts (both positive and negative) on it here:
https://youtu.be/kxQR7xIwQPM

I'd love to know what the audience thinks though (either here, or directly on YouTube). Not many folks that I've spoken to (in person) have even heard of Ken Krenzel, and honestly I think that's a shame -- but that group might be the exception and not the rule.
Randa
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Randa
Unfortunately I don't have this book. But I have Ken's "Close-up Impact" and I love it.
Ken Krenzel was a very talented magician , and it's sad that the new generation doesn't know his work.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2023, Randa wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have this book. But I have Ken's "Close-up Impact" and I love it.
Ken Krenzel was a very talented magician , and it's sad that the new generation doesn't know his work.

It is a pity the new generation is unaware of Ken Krenzel. On the other hand, you can fry them with Krenzel's material.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
'The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel' is included in Lorayne's 'Classic Collection Vol. 4'

Along with 'The Magic Book' and 'Star Quality' (David Regal)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL