The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marlotto
View Profile
New user
East Riding of Yorkshire
5 Posts

Profile of marlotto
Hi! My name is Mark, I am 38 and I have been involved in magic for the best part of 30 years. As a kid I performed mainly for family and friends but after winning the Humberside Young Magician of the Year competition in 1981 I found myself performing in front of much larger audiences. My professional magic career began at the age of 18 when I left my home town of Kingston upon Hull to work alongside Edwin Hooper and Ian Adair at the Supreme Magic Company. Eventually, I gave up demonstrating and selling magic for Supreme in favour of performing. This I did professionally for a number of years. Unfortunately, an injury sustained a few years ago has meant I no longer have the dexterity in my right hand. My professional perfoming days are over.
Most of my collection of props (nearly all Supreme items) have been sold off. Some items are still available at http://www.marlotto-magic.co.uk should anyone be interested.
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Marlotto-

Welcome to the Forum-Look forward to your contributions & advice

Cheers-Brent
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Marlotto,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. I am really sorry about your right hand. I hope you will like our excellent Café full of many excellent and friendly people. We are looking forward for your contributions soon. I hope you post often and get the real fun of the Café soon. Please take a chair and begin to type your next posts. Do not worry about the coffee... The arriving strong Turkish coffee is on my bill...Enjoy it while write your posts...
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Marlotto,

I agree with Tora we welcome your experiences and advice at the Café. Welcome to the Café and enjoy your stay.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL