The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best version I've seen (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
This is the best version of this type of suspension that I have seen. I don't know how much editing was done but it looks like the people there so the same thing we see on video.

The fact that one arm was free and the cart moves on its own was a real surprise for me.

Shoppin Cart Illusion
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I've watched another of his videos and he seems to be using a lot of camera tricks. He does it very well but they would definitely not work live in front of people.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
A few shows ago Penn & Teller closed their show with a very enlightening demonstration of what an unbelievable magic presentation can be acheived via green screen. Amazing.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
My guess is that the part where he put the backpack in the shopping cart was edited in. The backpack was already there and hid a very heavy weight and a motor. Could be wrong. I'd be curious to see a video on how it was done.

The over acting was really annoying.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2023, MeetMagicMike wrote:
This is the best version of this type of suspension that I have seen. I don't know how much editing was done but it looks like the people there so the same thing we see on video.

The fact that one arm was free and the cart moves on its own was a real surprise for me.

Shoppin Cart Illusion

It's a great illusion. Nice update of the "broomstick" concept. But the guy shooting the video was making me nausous with his zoom in and outs.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It must not be that great live because I’ve seen better reactions with sponge rabbit effects. Nobody did more than giggle. Nobody really cared.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
aoakden
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of aoakden
This type of video is an unfortunate trend. Keep people watching as long as you can.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Best version I've seen (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL