We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » Question on Notes & Schedule » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
For some of us who are "challenged" by written instructions only, (especially for card effects) do your FASDUI notes contain any visuals?

Anticipating a "no visuals" response, leads me to ask about your lecture schedule in order to see the effects and your handling in person. Your web site has a side bar for your schedule, but unfortunately it doesn't contain any information.
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Hi Ron,

The first set of lecture notes does not have any illustrations or photos. The second set of notes, as well as FUSILLADE are photo-illustrated. Tricks of my Trade, The Magic of Doug Conn has wonderful illustrations by Tony Dunn, although this tome is only available now on CD.

I just completed a 17-day lecture tour, but my schedule as it stands today is as follows:

Early August: PCAM in Seattle (lecture, close-up)
Late August: Lecture and Workshop here in Jacksonville (tentative)
Mid-September: LVMI in Vegas (lecture, close-up, workshop)
Late October: Buffalo Get-Together (just attending and having fun!)
November: Lectures in Spain (tentative)
January 2005: Lectures in Scandinavia (tentative)
February (?) 2005: WMS Vegas (lecture, close-up)

Paul
Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
Thank you Paul.

Attending one of your workshops might be the best solution. Based the locations, I might need to look into relocating to attend one. (anybody want to buy a house?)

Thanks -
Ron
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Where are you, Ron?

Paul
Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
After various job moves throughout the country, family ties brought me back to Indianapolis where I now live.

Except for certain Chicago venues, Indianapolis is close to almost nothing. With exactly one magic store in the city (there were four a few years ago) it's not what you'd call the mecca of the magic world. That's our incentive to save for air fare to "other places".

Thanks Paul.
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Ah Ron, we just missed each other. My recent lecture tour had me going right through Indy, in fact I had lunch with Dan Dygert! Oh well, next time.

Paul
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
381 Posts

Profile of atucci
Hi Paul, I'm enjoying your stay in the Café. Where can I check for the possible Jacksonville lecture/workshop? I live in Sebastian, Florida so it was only be a 2-3 hour drive for me. Thanks.
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Hi Tony,

Why don't you email me privately at pcummins@fasdiu.com and I'll give you a contact number for the organizer of the lecture.

Paul
Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
Trust me Paul, between the the two of us, it's definitely me that's FAR more disappointed that I just missed you on your way through Indy!

I'll stay in touch with your lecture schedule and look forward to eventually experiencing the magic of Paul Cummins in person.

Thanks Paul
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Hi Paul:

I want to write just to say you that I read that probably you will be in Spain lecturing, and it will be a pleasure for me meeting you and your magic here in my country.

Hope we could see your magic here soon.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Hi Pablo,

Yes, I am working on coming over to Spain, which would be a THRILL for me. I hope to meet you there...

Paul
stuper1
View Profile
New user
California
100 Posts

Profile of stuper1
Paul,
Will you be lecturing in California anytime soon?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » Question on Notes & Schedule » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL