The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Is Sankey's 3 Ring Circus Any Good? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrinkyMcSipSip
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of DrinkyMcSipSip
Hey everyone, I have a question for you all. I want to add a linking ring routine into my walkaround set, and I was wondering what you all think of Sankey's Three Ring Circus? Would you recommend that, or the traditional rings? The only reason I'm leaning more towards 3RC is due to the fact that it is pretty small and easy to carry around. If you could, please let me know what you think, and any advice you have on the subject.

Thanks!
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5259 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
You might want to try the search function. This has already been discussed a number of times, for example here.
DrinkyMcSipSip
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Good advice to a newbie. Smile Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'll remember that feature in the future, hehe.
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5259 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
My pleasure, and welcome to the Café!
DrinkyMcSipSip
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

You know, I think the worst part about this post, is its RIGHT ABOVE a post regarding the DVD. Well, guess this will teach me to pay more attention to posts. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Is Sankey's 3 Ring Circus Any Good? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL