The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » PCAM Seattle » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff Dial
View Profile
Special user
Kent, WA
533 Posts

Profile of Jeff Dial
I see you are going to be in Seattle for the PCAM at the first of next month. Are you planning anything special?
"Think our brains must be too highly trained, Majikthise" HHGG
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Yes Paul, do tell. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Quote:
On 2004-07-09 23:02, Jeff Dial wrote:
I see you are going to be in Seattle for the PCAM at the first of next month. Are you planning anything special?

Hey Jeff,

Well, the lecture is new if you haven't seen me lecture in a coupla years, other than that, no - it's the same old tired stuff....

:)

Paul
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Very cool, look forward to seeing you work Paul. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Paul,
Since you're lecturing at PCAM would you mind posting which items you might have with you for sale?

I've been awaiting the DVD version of Up In Smoke and if you're going to have them with you I'd rather purchase direct from you than from a dealer.
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Hey Bill,

Sure. I should have the following items:

...from a shuffled deck in use... (lecture notes)
FASDIU II (lecture notes)
FUSILLADE (booklet on the Multiple Selection Routine)
TOMT on CD (CD version of Tricks of my Trade book)
Up In Smoke (DVD)
Wild Card sets (see http://www.fasdiu.com)
Z-Fold Wallets (see http://www.fasdiu.com)
Souvenir (small souvenir booklet w/four tricks)
Punken Droker (drunken poker gambling routine)

I'd like to do the ACME Card Magic Workshop too, on that Sunday, but the convention organizers already have a workshop going by Joanie Spina (which should be great). If you think there might be enough interest (15 - 20 people), I may still pursue it. A description of the workshop may be found at: http://www.fasdiu.com/ACME.htm

Paul
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Having attended the Acme Workshop I can atest for Pauls workshop...very informative lots of good usable/doable stuff and Paul's "hands on" lesson enables everybody to take something home with them, be it just a better handling of a move you are already doing...or maybe several great effects, but trust me...you will get more than your money's worth!!! And just a tip here...Paul will answer any and all questions for an occasional beef and weck sandwich (OK, I made that part up Smile). Needless to say, I highly recommend Pauls acme workshop!!!

Mike
PS: Did I mention it is a lot of fun too?
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Thanks for the endorsement Mike and don't think I missed that little stab in the urges for a BOW...

You are relentless, my friend.

Paul
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hi there Paul, I will see if we can try to squeeze in your workshop. I first want to make sure that Joanie gets hers filled and then we can see what we can do for you. I am here to help and I am sure we can figure something out. Brian Cook PCAM 2004
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Cool, Brian, in fact I have to talk to you about the timing of my flight reservations, especially considering that we might be able to do the workshop. I'll try to call you about 3pm my time...

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » PCAM Seattle » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL