The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Help with Fabric Manipulation (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

g.albinana
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
Hi, could somebody help me to get in contact with Lynetta from Fabric Manipulation? I am waiting for an order of an egg bag since Octouber 2022, and apart from a couple of answers promising deliveries that were not fulfilled, I am not getting any answer my emails...I understand that each order is hand made, but we are about to pass the 8 months of waiting...although I am sure that the product will be worth it, I think is a bit too much...thanks!
BSL
View Profile
New user
Krakow (Poland)
11 Posts

Profile of BSL
Hi, I just wanted to order from Lynetta, didn't know the delivery times are so long at the moment!
Will be watching the post, if you can let us all know when you will receive your package and how it went, I will be extremely grateful.
For now will wait putting my order.
Fingers crossed for your coming ASAP.
g.albinana
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
I still know nothing about my order or her...
Jacob Hanley
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of Jacob Hanley
Hello,

I will PM you some general information for what I did when this happened to me. Thanks!
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On May 25, 2023, g.albinana wrote:
Hi, could somebody help me to get in contact with Lynetta from Fabric Manipulation? I am waiting for an order of an egg bag since Octouber 2022, and apart from a couple of answers promising deliveries that were not fulfilled, I am not getting any answer my emails...I understand that each order is hand made, but we are about to pass the 8 months of waiting...although I am sure that the product will be worth it, I think is a bit too much...thanks!

I've always heard the highest praise for the quality of Lynetta's work and it is understandable that bespoke products may take a while, but 8 months (now 9 months as of this time) seems excessive.

The website says to expect 2 - 6 weeks for an item to ship out. That is reasonable. Even stretching that to 8 weeks (2 months) would probably not make me worry.
However,8 - 9 months to fulfill an order is concerning.

Did you ever receive your order ?

MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
329 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
I too was thinking about making an order. Curious how this turns out.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
g.albinana
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
Hi, I am still waiting for my order, having no reply, refund or apologie. Can somebody help me get in touch?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Have you tried calling her? Your post just says you’ve been emailing
Where the magic begins
g.albinana
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
No luck, no answer, no money, no bag. We are talking of 300 euros.
pjarnold
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of pjarnold
I am facing a similar situation with an order from November. I would email every month or two and there was always a reply with a reason but now no replies. After reading this thread, I posted on a FB group and there have been 3 replies so far with people also stating they haven’t/didn’t receive what they ordered or a refund.

The reasons have been falling behind on orders, moving into a new studio, catching up once moved into the new studio, and then receiving subpar material for the bags. Most of the replies ended with “your order will ship next week” and then no response until I checked in. The last reply was from July 6th saying again that my order would ship next week.

I feel like I’ve been polite and patiently waiting for the order but now I’m starting to worry, especially since we are at around the 10 month mark.
Jean André
View Profile
New user
Metz
65 Posts

Profile of Jean André
Thanks to those of you have posted about your bad experiences with Fabric Manipulation in Las Vegas, NV.

I have read elsewhere that she makes good quality items, so I was going to order a Devil's Pocket Square, but after reading this thread I changed my mind and ordered from Lee Alex instead. https://www.devilshank.com/product-page/double-devil

Small businesses can quickly go out of business if they alienate customers with poor service and lack of communication. To not respond to a customer's email within 2 business days (at most) in this day and age is very poor business practice. To ignore customers who have already paid you is intolerable. Emailing customers pat replies like "Your order will ship out next week" , when they know that it will not ship out next week is ridiculous. Word gets around in our small community. I hope Fabric Manipulation can get back on track, but this does not bode well.
TheTrickman
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of TheTrickman
Reviving a slightly old thread here but I am also having problems.

I ordered a ring hank from Lynetta back in December and have received no item as of yet. I sent an initial email a few weeks after asking about the order as it seemed to be stuck on "processing". I got an immediate reply saying "Yes, I've got your order."

After 2 months I started to wonder where my items was an have sent a few emails with no response. I would ring but I'm in the Uk

I've now sent a final email asking for an update or I'll be contacting paypal for a full refund.

As a business owner myself I know what it can be like getting overwhelmed and falling behind but communication is absolutely key.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed this will eventually get to me as I'm quite excited to put this into my act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Help with Fabric Manipulation (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL