The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » I need recommendations of tapes for Impromptu Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Learn some false shuffles and advanced sleights like lennart greens and then go out and do miracles at the drop of a hat Smile
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I'm already too much on cards and I know almost all false shuffles and card handling..
What I want to do is extend my knowledge in impromptu magic..
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Rubberband seems nice but I don't know how to incorporate it in my card routines. Any ideas?
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
Quote:
On 2004-07-15 08:54, Jonathan P. wrote:
Losander published a DVD called "Magic anytime... anywhere". It is impromptu... as long as you carry a TT with you.

Jonathan.

This is a great DVD and no cards.
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Greg Wilson's On the spot. No doubt. It's one of my top three videos sets I own.
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

I bought a TT today and I can't make magic out of it. I'm having a hard time using it.
Charles Adams
View Profile
Regular user
Silver Spring, MD
156 Posts

Profile of Charles Adams
Steven's Greater Magic Series has an impromptu magic tape. As I think about it there might even be two volumes.
Charles Adams
View Profile
Regular user
Silver Spring, MD
156 Posts

Profile of Charles Adams
DynamiteAssasin, Sankey has an effect on his Sankeytized Vol. 1 tape called "Rubber Rise" which uses a rubber band in an Ambitious Card phase. There is another effect on the same tape called "Bound To Fool" that uses a rubber band in a card sandwich effect. You could do either of these effects and then seque to some straight rubber band effects.
gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
Dynamite assassin,

If you are using two decks for any reason, you could have them each wrapped in a rubber band. Take the rubber band off the deck as you use the deck, and leave the rubber band laying around. Same with second rubber band. Then, just as you are putting the rubber bands back on the decks, say, "You wanna see something weird?" or the like and do CMH or another rubber band penetration.

Gene
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
875 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Gregory Wilson's On The Spot and Off The Cuff.
Cheers,
Michael
dmdk
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of dmdk
On the spot
Pinnacle (Rubber band and ring)
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
I highly recommend you the boocklet from Vincent Mendoza FLRT, is an amazing effect (the cleanest vertion for linking an object to a rubberband)
RCarruth
View Profile
Loyal user
Spartanburg, S.C.
227 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
I recommend Dan Turcotte's "Anywhere - Anytime Close-up Magic" DVD package (YouDoMagic.com). You get three DVD's.. one hour of live performances, two hours of videos, and twenty seven pdf eBooks. Everything here is material Dan uses in his street and restaurant routine, and everything packs very small..

I have this package,and recommend the DVD's to anyone in the intermediate stage of magic who has decided that they are ready to try performing for strangers...
Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Since you have lots of cards stuff then perhaps these below may be of some help

Misc Items (e.g. pen, paper, ring, etc):
Gregory Wilson - On the spot
Pinacle

Metal Bending:
Liquid Metal (saves you the trouble of thinking up a routine with a fork)
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Bill Douglas
View Profile
New user
El Paso, TX
90 Posts

Profile of Bill Douglas
If you can't make magic with your TT, perhaps you need to find some good references that teach TT work. The TT is a very powerful utility device that I personally have done miracles with (according to spectators). Try using search terms----Gary Darwin, Kevin James. Many clever routines use the TT, don't give up on it until you have had some good teaching and good reactions. Many things can be done with it that you can't do otherwise (unless that part of your anatomy comes off) Smile
jonash1982
View Profile
New user
Canada
59 Posts

Profile of jonash1982
On the spot is my fav impromptu vid by far.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » I need recommendations of tapes for Impromptu Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL