The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Good resource for Cartomancy. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1414 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Here is a training aid for cartomancy.
A full deck with definitions.

GO HERE:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/684777057/c......ner-deck
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I have just released a specially-designed deck of cartomancy playing cards for divination, psychic readings, and self-development. The deck contains 52 playing cards and one Joker, with interpretive notes on the face of each card. Interpretations follow a straightforward system of traditional astrological, numerological and archetypal principles. Because the relevant information is printed on the cards, you don't need to remember anything, though it can help if you study and understand the system.

The deck is explained and described, with full instructions for divination and readings at

https://psychicscience.org/cartomancy

The deck has an additional feature of use to mentalists and magicians. This is not mentioned in the public advertising or deck itself and I don't want to flag it up here. There are more details in the Inner thoughts forum.

https://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopi......forum=82

Mike
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1414 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Mr. Daniels do you have or plan to have a book or PDF to complement this deck?
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2023, Jerry wrote:
Mr. Daniels do you have or plan to have a book or PDF to complement this deck?


The background and structure of the deck is explained on the associated webpage, and this includes instructions for five different divination/reading procedures. The deck can also be used for any tarot 'spread' that does not require the Major Arcana (Trumps). I may add more spreads to the webpage if there is sufficient interest.

The webpage is aimed at a general audience, and I expect that the deck itself will be used mainly for 'legitimate' cartomancy. However, I have an illustrated PDF that describes features that may be of particular interest to mentalists and magicians. I send this PDF out free of charge to any purchasers who request it (details in the Inner thoughts forum). These features open up many presentational possibilities. I don't have any immediate plans to compile a book or PDF on these uses of the deck, though that may come.

Mike
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2023, Michael Daniels wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2023, Jerry wrote:
Mr. Daniels do you have or plan to have a book or PDF to complement this deck?


The background and structure of the deck is explained on the associated webpage, and this includes instructions for five different divination/reading procedures. The deck can also be used for any tarot 'spread' that does not require the Major Arcana (Trumps). I may add more spreads to the webpage if there is sufficient interest.

The webpage is aimed at a general audience, and I expect that the deck itself will be used mainly for 'legitimate' cartomancy. However, I have an illustrated PDF that describes features that may be of particular interest to mentalists and magicians. I send this PDF out free of charge to any purchasers of the deck who request it (details in the Inner thoughts forum). These features open up many presentational possibilities. I don't have any immediate plans to compile a book or PDF on these uses of the deck, though that may come.

Mike
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1414 Posts

Profile of Jerry
If you do decide to write on this subject, I look forward to its publication.
Combinations of this type help me learn with the best results.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2023, Jerry wrote:
If you do decide to write on this subject, I look forward to its publication.
Combinations of this type help me learn with the best results.


Thanks Jerry. I have ideas for a couple of books on using the deck - one for cartomancers, and one for mentalists and magicians. I don't want to rush into these, however, and will wait to see what kind of reception the cards get from both communities. I'd also be interested to hear from any users who have ideas they'd be willing to share on potential uses and presentations.

Mike
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I have just created a short video on the history of tarot and cartomancy cards that may be of interest.

https://psychicscience.org/humix/video/7IvqQHG4a5f

Mike
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18071 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2023, Michael Daniels wrote:
I have just created a short video on the history of tarot and cartomancy cards that may be of interest.

https://psychicscience.org/humix/video/7IvqQHG4a5f

Mike

I absolutely LOVED the video Mike!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2023, Slim King wrote:

I absolutely LOVED the video Mike!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile


Thanks Slim!

Mike
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I have added more details of the Psychic Science m****d Cartomancy Deck, and m****d ESP decks here:

https://psychicscience.org/magicshop/shop2

The page is password protected as follows:

Username: Magician

Hint for password: theprofessor (lowercase, no spaces)

Mike
Trevo91
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Trevo91
Lewis Le Val Also has material for those starting out with cartomancy. I have used the devil knows during a reading and it has hit quite hard.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Good resource for Cartomancy. (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL