The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » What's it like BEING Paul Cummins? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

runcorn
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of runcorn
When you are so in demand, it must be great! What does it feel like? How long have you been doing magic?
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
I'm 48 years old and I probably started doing magic fairly seriously at around age 10 or 11, so somewhat over 35 years. I am probably not in as great demand as being the guest here for this week would suggest to some of you.

I love magic and I do it all the time, nightly in fact, but I'm also a regular guy who empties trash and watches football and walks the dog.

One very, very nice thing about having started to lecture for magicians and putting out some materials over the past 7 or so years is the unbelievably wonderful friends and acquaintences that those activities have allowed me find and nurture. I consider myself very lucky to have had those opportunities and made those friends.

Paul
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Paul

Your "guest" numbers have surpassed Ted Lesley, David Neighbors, Nathan Kranzo and Wesley James and your week is still going strong for 3 more days!

I admire your work and the way that you have helped others with kindness and compassion. Many magicians lack these qualities! Keep up the good work!

Thanks
Sly
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Thnaks, Sly. The quantity of posts or questions or replies means nothing to me - it is the quality that I hope holds a shine.

Paul
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
I guess everyone can tell by my typos (see "Thnaks" above), that I decided to post on the fly and keep my answers as stream-of-thought honest as I can...

But sorry about the typos.

Paul
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Paul,
Having watched you perform in person and on video, I can say with all sincerity that you are one of Magic's national treasures--no, global treasures. Words really don't do justice to your smooth, superb, and killer card work.

Also, thanks for sharing all that you have with the Magic community. Every magician should own one or more of your manuscripts and learn what thirty-five years of devotion, thinking, and experience can do to improve their own magical effects and thinking.

Thanks,
A.J.
pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Thanks, A.J.

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » What's it like BEING Paul Cummins? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL