The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi guys! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jessie Altamirano
View Profile
New user
Corona, CA
11 Posts

Profile of Jessie Altamirano
I just wanted to say hello and tell you a little about myself. I'm 41 years old and have enjoyed magic all my life. Over the years I would learn tricks from books to entertain friends with one or two tricks at dinner. About two years ago, with encouragement from my wife, I started taking classes at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. Now I perform at parties for friends and family, at church events and convalescent hospitals. I am now living my dream.
Now you see it... now you don't!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5170 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Jessie. I'm jealous of you taking Magic Castle classes. Can't go wrong there. This is a great resource for learning.
Where the magic begins
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jessie,
Welcome aboard. I am pleased that you live your dream at the Café. Believe or not most of us feel the same. This is a unique place and it is like a everlesting convention. Do not forget to post. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Jessie Altamirano
View Profile
New user
Corona, CA
11 Posts

Profile of Jessie Altamirano
Dave, anytime you are in the LA area you are welcome to vist the Magic Castle as my guest.

Tora, thanks! I would like to try Turkish coffee someday.
Now you see it... now you don't!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20518 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Jessie,

Welcome aboard The Magic Café! I think you will love it. The Castle is certainly an outstanding introduction. Magic is living a dream and giving it to others.

Post often.

Enjoy!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jessie,

It's nice to be able to live our dreams and glad you decided to be part of the Café. Welcome! Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi guys! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL