The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Richiardi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brent W
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
123 Posts

Profile of Brent W
The first magician I ever saw live was Richiardi in Atlantic City. What a true master of his art.
Any thoughts on this legend?
CARNEGIE
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of CARNEGIE
I only wish I had seen Richiardi LIVE. However thanks to video tapes, I have seen some of his performances. Richiardi was the inspiration for many performers, including Doug Henning. His matador like presence really made his performances exciting.

I understand that Michael Edwards is working on a biography of Richiardi.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Richiardi Jr. had great style. I had the luck of seeing him Live in NY City at the Village Gate one night. He did the buzz saw with the front rows of the audience getting splattered with blood (he had covered them with sheets!). What a great routine. Brought people up to see the "guts" spilled out too.

Heheheheh.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
gulamerian
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of gulamerian
Richiardi Jr. was one of the greatest magicians ever. His performances were flawless and truly magical. I had the privlege to sit and talk with him while he was working in the Bahamas. He was very gracious and very helpful.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I saw him at the Felt Forum in NYC. This is when he was on tour with the World Magic and Occult Festival show. He was great. One problem though, his assistant dropped the broom! Richardi was hot! Needless to say, neither were happy campers.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
I am looking for a tape of his performance.... The TV special he did.......
Salazar Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
344 Posts

Profile of Salazar Magic
http://www.MagicVideoArchives.com

Check out Disc 1, 9, & 10
cardone
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of cardone
Wow.... have you ever ordered from them..?
JKing
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
53 Posts

Profile of JKing
What a showman. Every move was a picture. I remember seeing him in Florida right before the accident that would take his foot. AMAZING.... even to this day I can remember every routine, every piece of music.

His son does a black art act, does anyone know where Richiardi's props are today?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Richiardi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL