We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » Thanks... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Just wanted to take a few moments to thank all of you who participated in the forum this week. Thanks to, to Mr. Brooks for inviting me and hosting.

At lectures, conventions, and sessions I get asked many technical questions about sleights and so forth. This week, however, the questions were at a less specific level and really gave ME some good food for thought. To answer some of the questions, I had to verbalize things that I had not previously verbalized, that were just a part of me. So I also want to thank you all for putting me through THAT process, which is, I think, a healthy one.

I hope that I was able to provide some help of some kind to some of you, and if we're ever in the same room, please don't hesitate to introduce yourself!

Best regards,

Paul
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Paul,

You are very welcomed...and I think I can speak for most here...the pleasure is/was truly ours! Your insight and personal experience has taught us all something I'm sure! Hey, this fall at the Buffalo Get Together...the first 3 BOW's are on me...LOL! Hey, today is my last chance to throw in the BOW thing!!!

Mike
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4763 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Paul, it is I who wishes to thank you as well. Smile

All of us here really appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to spend with our Café membership.
Many of our members may never have the opportunity to speak with you in person, so this has been a great resource for those who do not normally attend lectures or conventions.

I realize that answering a ton of questions can make you feel on the spot at times, but it's that kind of pressure that generally brings out the best in our special guests and you have been no exception.

Once again, thanks Paul - it's been a real treat! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2323 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Paul,
Thanks for all the great info and stories you have shared with us. I wish I could meet you at P.C.A.M. this year, but I will not get the oppourtunity to drive up this year. Perhaps someday. Anyway, thanks for taking the time this week.

Take care of yourself,
Brian Proctor
lchemist
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of lchemist
Thank you Paul. I'll see you at LVMI.

Luis
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2004 entrée: Paul Cummins » » Thanks... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL