The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Review: Super Sponge Mat, Artisan Coin, & Master Cups & Balls (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
996 Posts

Profile of yin_howe


Master Cups (Silver Chrome)
IMO, this set is an excellent set for the money (nice CNC, nice sound) and is comparable to more expensive sets on the market.

Super Sponge Mat
Allows you to crumple it up, fold it, or roll it for easy portability. And the best part? It restores itself to its pristine condition in just minutes, with no creases whatsoever.


Artisan Coin (Dollar)
If you want to try out dollar size coins but don't want to shell out the money for real morgan dollars, this you be a good option to try out the size.
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
You really give the details - great review, and thank you for your efforts!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
996 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, Chessmann wrote:
You really give the details - great review, and thank you for your efforts!


Thank you. Hopefully there is a gap in the current magic reviews that I can fill Smile
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, yin_howe wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, Chessmann wrote:
You really give the details - great review, and thank you for your efforts!


Thank you. Hopefully there is a gap in the current magic reviews that I can fill Smile


I thought Chessmann was being sarcastic .... then I noticed there was a video in the first post! LOL

Will go look for those details now.... as they were definitely not in the text! LOL
PS I am not trolling you.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2023, dave_matkin wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, yin_howe wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, Chessmann wrote:
You really give the details - great review, and thank you for your efforts!


Thank you. Hopefully there is a gap in the current magic reviews that I can fill Smile


I thought Chessmann was being sarcastic .... then I noticed there was a video in the first post! LOL

Will go look for those details now.... as they were definitely not in the text! LOL
PS I am not trolling you.



Yep great video and lots of useful details. Wish I had seen it in November though to get the discounted price. Oh well never mind. Great Video yin_howe - I'm going to open it in the tubes and like and subscribe right now.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Saw Dave's post and realized that I should subscribe, as well. So I did Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
996 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2023, dave_matkin wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, yin_howe wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2023, Chessmann wrote:
You really give the details - great review, and thank you for your efforts!


Thank you. Hopefully there is a gap in the current magic reviews that I can fill Smile


I thought Chessmann was being sarcastic .... then I noticed there was a video in the first post! LOL

Will go look for those details now.... as they were definitely not in the text! LOL
PS I am not trolling you.


Ahh, I didn't realize that some might not know to click on the video. Thanks for letting me know.


Quote:
On Dec 24, 2023, Chessmann wrote:
Saw Dave's post and realized that I should subscribe, as well. So I did Smile


Thanks for the Sub guys. Please check out the other videos. (Standard Youtuber fanfare Smile)
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Review: Super Sponge Mat, Artisan Coin, & Master Cups & Balls (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL