The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kill Bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I just saw this. I LOVED it! Thoughts?
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
As you know that part of the movie was shot in El Paso and El Paso is where Bill tries to kill Uma's Character?

My thoughts are many, but for the most part I enjoyed Hannah's character the most. Except when she lost the remaining eye. Eye was gone after that?
~r2
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
I was telling people about this before is was common knowledge. Then saw it after everyone was raving about it, Like months after release.
Just watched 2 the other day. DEEP!
Love the 5 point palm.

Just watched Akira.Kurosawa - Yojimbo. and this is an awesome movie. I just loved the whole way it was realised. 10/10
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
If Kill Bill is anything like most of Tarantino's other movies then it has to be very good.
I haven't seen it yet but I will. I'd like to see some real reviews here at the Café'.
I still think that Pulp Fiction is one of the best movies made and is Tarantino's best yet.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Loved one it was bloody and the fighting was excellent.
2 was typical tarrantino over the top but it was good.
Loved both but prefer 1
see it if you haven't.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
It is one of the best shows I have seen. Not as good as Pulp Fiction...but close.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kill Bill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL