The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New way for 3/4 across (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

giggalo183
View Profile
New user
new jersey
32 Posts

Profile of giggalo183
I'm not sure of the exact name but it's the first coin trick on "on the spot" with Gregory Wilson. Sankey also does it, I think Sankey takes credit for inventing it, not sure. But anyway, just wanted to see how many people would be interested in a pinchless (g. pinch) way of doing this. Always had problem performing it without the coin falling half the time or just being uncomfortable getting the nerve to do it. Now I have a way that isn't as cautious and makes it extremely easy for anyone to do. It looks exactly the same as the original, and you're completely clean all the time. So let me know what you guys think.

I am but a humble student, an apprentice if you will Smile
BradleyNott
View Profile
Veteran user
Westwood, CA (UCLA)
351 Posts

Profile of BradleyNott
I still don't do Mr. Clean's coins across because I still can't get the second phase down. Too much happens so fast that I haven't mastered the coordination yet. Sigh...patience is a must for coin magic...

I am getting a strong pinky from practicing the pinch though, as well as backpalming dollars.

So you have a way without the pinch? Does it use some type of backclip?
If you were a hotdog, and you were starving...would you eat yourself? I know I would!
Kihei
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Kihei
The moves for Mr. Clean just take practice to get the confidence you need. I regularly perform this effect and have no problems. If you have a new method, I would like to here more.
-Mitch
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
There is already some work on doing this routine "pinchless" by many, some involving 2 coins + a shell(looks really really clean).

However, While it might be easier, you lose the great fact that you are using any 3 coins, any time(even borrowed)

Does your version use 3 borrowed coins too?

If it does, and its as clean as you say, then keep working on it, I'd love to see it!

However, most versions that do away with the pinch, tend to make the thing a lot more convoluted than it needs to be, imho.

Good luck!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I also perform jay sankey's mr clean coin's across,however I think I would prefer something different for the last coin,at the moment I'm making the last coin appear in the spectator's hands via the hpc move.
even though I have a reasonable pinch I'd love to here about your method.

warren
giggalo183
View Profile
New user
new jersey
32 Posts

Profile of giggalo183
My method is done with any 3 coins, borrowed or yours, no shells, or props or extra coins. Its identically to mr clean hands across, can use the same patter and the exact same moves, just no pinch. ima make a video soon so as soon as its done you can see how it looks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New way for 3/4 across (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL