The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » PK (M5) Kit... This Must be Dangerous... Right? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe S.
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
270 Posts

Profile of Joe S.
I've read up on these, and it seems to me that IF you're not careful, you're BEGGING to:

1. Erase all your Credit cards
2. Ruin your boss's Rolex watch
3. Ruin a spectators Palm PC (if you get too close)
4. Anything else?

Am I wrong here? What are your experiences? THANKS!!!
Joe S.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Yea, it can do all that stuff ... but I personally have never had any of it happen (knock on wood).

It can also leave a dead spot in a magic VHS video - that I have had happen. Not that big of a biggie, a few seconds of blank screen.
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
bmathers
View Profile
New user
Pennsylvania
1 Post

Profile of bmathers
I've been performing with the M5 for probably a year and a half now, and luckily I have only came across one incident. After stopping one of my watches in a practice session it started back up perfectly fine. However, two or three days later it shut down for good -- after taking it to the shop to get it fixed the shop owner informed me it was due to the strength of the M5.

Just be careful and most likely nothing will happen to you.
gogeta97
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of gogeta97
I erased the harddrive on my school laptop...twice. God ***, I felt so dumb. And then, I lost the dang thing. The specs on it are 2' by 2' by 1', right? I'm thinking of ordering a new one from a m***** shop, because I'm pretty sure it's cheaper.
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I keep getting my arm stuck to my car door as I get out to do a show. Really embarassing! Smile
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2004-07-25 17:44, kinesis wrote:
I keep getting my arm stuck to my car door as I get out to do a show. Really embarassing! Smile

I could almost see Danny Kaye using something like that for a bit!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
owenscott
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of owenscott
Well I had a duh!! moment but it didn't do anything. I was very careful to place my wallet in my hand at the tip of my fingers, and then used my free hand to take the M5 off my wrist, right over top of the hand with the wallet. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO. No problems, prolly because I did it quick.
reasons14
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of reasons14
If you get used to the handling.....sooner or later you will be alert of your surroundings. The on accident I have had was that I was preforming in a large van. When I was done, I ditched the m5 in the side pocket of my tux and on my way out it pretty much flew to the door. Thankfully no one noticed.

Ben
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Fortunate for me my M5 has never erased my harddrive or anything. The only thing that happened was I had my M5 near my computer screen and it made the pixels all messed up. But it went away in like a day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » PK (M5) Kit... This Must be Dangerous... Right? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL