The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Going to America. HELP! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Burrich
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Burrich
Hey. I live in Ireland but on Friday I'm going on a trip to Mexico and Disney World for a month altogether. A week in disney world can't wait. But while I'm there I would like to perform some street magic. Now I don't do that here as Irish people aren't too friendly to that sorta thing. But I'm going to in America. Does any one have any tips... what tricks to perform but what I really want to know is how do American's handle as spectators? Also are there any magic things I can go to... shows or anything?

Thanks,

Steven.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2115 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Well, I'm in Florida, and first off....Irish don't like street magic?!? Aaw...there goes my idea for busking in Belfast!

In Orlando, street performing is basicly illegal on Public Property, unless you have a permit. If you already have a permit from some European country or another, that SHOULD speed up the process in Orlando (usualy about 1-3 weeks I'm told). Anyway, there's not much of a market for busking here ever since church-street station went down the drain. If youre able to add Key West to your list of places to visit, I understand the street-magic market there is awesome! If you were hoping to busk anywhere on Disney property...forget it. The mouse does NOT appreciate competition...no busking anywhere in or around the parks / resorts.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I live in a U.S. Naval Air Facility in Atsugi, Japan.

Are Japanese people appreciative on magic? I'd like to do street/strolling magic off the base..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Going to America. HELP! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL