The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » 50 posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
I don't know where else to put this so it goes here...
I am a member here at the Café and have been for quite some time. I don't post very often but I read just about everyday. I have been slowly trying to reach my "50 posts" to finally be allowed into the "inner sanctum". Rather than click on every possible topic and make some ridiculous answer or comment just to get my post quota higher, I have patiently waited and only posted a reply to the topics where I thought I had something to offer. However today I have posted several times (I had some free time and a couple of topics got my attention) and have not had my post "quota" change. For example in the New Tricks section under wallets, I posted a response about a "good card in wallet", which was my 46th post. Then Bob Kohler replied to which I replied again. However on this second post, my number remained at 46. this happened at least one other time today. Is this a glitch? If so, could you please fix it, and if not, what's the deal? Could someone please explain this to me. It seems that I have been exceedingly fair in my attempt to gain access to the "inner sanctum" and I would appreciate it if ALL my posts would count.

Thanks
Shawn Griffin
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Shawn, you have 46 legitimate posts in the data base not including this one which doesn't count. I see 3 post regarding the subject of wallets in the trick review section. If you had any back to back posts, they may have been consolidated into one post which would reduce your post count for each one. Other than that, there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your count. I see 6 posts made today.

2 on coin bending
2 on wallets
1 on bill in lemon
1 on wish list
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » 50 posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL