The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Steve Keeler Illusion Builder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Illusion77
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Does anyone know or have personal contact with Steve Keeler the illusion Builder? He was paid for an illusion several years ago (several thousands of dollars) but never delivered and has disappeared. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thank you.
znelson
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
51 Posts

Profile of znelson
He’s supposedly on Facebook under “Denelle Steve Keeler”
pigmike1983
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of pigmike1983
I recommend purchasing from https://dream-illusions.com/

Jack Murray is an excellent communicator throughout the entire process. He delivers quality products with great craftsmanship and pays close attention to the props he builds. We often discuss how many magicians have been taken advantage of by builders who disappear or fail to deliver their promised product. It's frustrating to see this happen repeatedly. Jack and I agree that we wish those magicians had found him first, before losing their money and receiving no illusion in return.
Mike Thornton
View Profile
Regular user
Canton, MI
113 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
Steve Keeler is a highly regarded illusion builder that has made illusions for some of the biggest names in magic. Not dissing Jack but his illusions are in the names of far bigger names than Jack.
Illusion77
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Thanks for the responses. I thought Steve Keeler was highly regarded too when I ordered my illusion, but still no response from him through email, calls, messages, etc. It looks like he took the money and ran, sadly.
Mike Thornton
View Profile
Regular user
Canton, MI
113 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
Guess I missed the part about him taking your money. He's friends with a lot of big magicians,I would continue to ask around. Very sad.
Illusion77
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Illusion77
Thanks Mike, I agree, its definitely a shame. I'll never understand why someone would want to do this to their own business. Hopefully someone will see this with more information on his whereabouts or what might be possible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Steve Keeler Illusion Builder (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL