The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Advanced Language Patterns Mastery by Larry McLauchlin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Quote:
On 2004-07-28 07:16, Natural Mystic wrote:
Shrink,

I did not see the "Masters Weekend" on Ross Jeffries website. Although,I did see his basic and deluxe programs listed there.

I am very interested in your sales training techniques adapted from Ross Jeffries courses.

Will you be making your sales training techniques available?

Yes Persuasion Coaching is being released as I write this PM. First potential client called earlier.

I will be putting details up soon on my website.

I recently worked with a kitchen salesman for a few hours on his presentation. He hadn't sold anything in over a month.

I followed him for 6 weeks after our coaching session and he sold one-to-two ktchens per week after that. A value of between 8 000 and 10 000 pound sterling. That over £150 000 with only three hours coaching. that's what I call a good ROI.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I have to chime in and praise Kenrick's work once again. I have seen a lot and his programs are simply the best.

After going through the course in its entirety and utilizing the tools at hand, a person would not need either "Dark Side" or "Speed Seduction", it's all there.

It almost makes interactions "unfair". When first learning M.P., I was astounded by what I could get a person to do, think or feel.

If you wanted to book a show everyday of the month, you could.
If the hot neighbor girl was previously un-approachable, now she's eating out of the palm of your hand.

Deals get closed at higher rates. Speeding tickets vanish.

My final recommendation . . . get it before it gets you!
Regards,
-J
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Jay Elf
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Jay Elf
Hello.
Very interesting. I'll get it.

Could anyone tell me other good book on language patterns?

Thanks much.

@Jay@
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Advanced Language Patterns Mastery by Larry McLauchlin (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL